Summer Berry Smoothie
This smoothie tastes as good as it looks! It’s bright, refreshing, and nourishing – perfect for starting your summer day or following a sweaty workout!
- Half a cup frozen berries (I used strawberries and saskatoons)
- Handful of spinach
- 1/3 ish of an avocado (Save the rest for later! Avocado is literally amazing for all the meals!)
- 1 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Vegan Vanilla Supplement Powder, or whatever protein powder you like. (I use Shakeology)
- Coconut Water (or just water)
Making sure you have enough liquid to cover all the dry ingredients, put it into your blender and – voila! – you’ve got the perfect summer smoothie! Even without the supplement powder, it is chalk-full of vitamins and minerals, fibre, and healthy fat! If you use the coconut water, it becomes extra hydrating – perfect for following hot yoga or a particularly sweaty workout!
For extra brownie points, you can throw it into a mason jar with a reusable straw to make it both insta-worthy and better for the environment! Although really, you do you. As long as it gets in your face, it will be worth it. Promise.